Monday, April 14, 2014

Food For Thought

Dear readers,

While I munched on to an apple I had a reflective moment and decided to put down my thoughts. 
Have you ever noticed that tiny brownish thing within an apple?
Usually the seed lying within the apple is always ignored and thrown away and I was going to do the same when it struck me that when I throw this seed outside it is going to land on the ground and if fertilized and tended it is going to grow into a large apple tree with numerous apple trees. Each apple on that apple tree will bear a seed which can further produce a number of apple trees. So a tiny little apple seed has the potential of a forest imagine how much potential we human beings have!


So as you set out today remember: When you aim for the stars you at least get to the treetop!

Keep smiling
The Editor

2 comments:

Please Leave a Comment...

Powered By Blogger

IndiBlogger